1. Download and login to the NHS app.
This will be the same login you use to register your lateral flow tests. If you do not have an account, you should create one at this point.
This will also be useful as it stores a history of the lateral flow tests you have submitted, allowing you to prove that you tested negative at particular times.
2. Once you are logged in, select ‘NHS COVID Pass’ on the homepage
3. Select if it will be used for domestic reasons or to travel abroad
4. This will now display your COVID pass as well as it’s validity and expiry date.
5. If you do not have internet access when trying to view your pass, you can download it prior, giving you offline access.
Below your pass you will find options to email it to yourself or the venue that will require it. You also have the option to download a PDF as well as save it to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.