Your network infrastructure is the foundation of your IT systems. If your network is not designed and installed correctly this can cause software problems and your computers to run slowly.
We start by offering you a free Network Site survey. We will work with you to identify your needs, whether it is a structured cabled network or also a seamless wifi solution.
You may already have a network in place, in which case we can help you identify any potential problems and recommend the right solutions.
We also offer repairs to existing network cables.
• Check the quality of your cabling & how the cables are terminated at each end.
• Check the state of your patch cabinet.
• Check the specifications of any routers, switches and wireless access points.
• Provide you with a free report with recommendations as needed.
We provide structured cabling solutions for:
• Data cabling – Cat5e & Cat6
• Building to Building Fibre Optic Links
• Voice & Comms Cabling
• CCTV Cabling
It is very common that we find comms cabinets that have become very untidy. Normally this is due to lack of care from previous IT companies. The problem with this, other than it looking untidy, is that it makes maintenance and repairs much more difficult and often will increase downtime.
• We offer to tidy up your existing comms cabinet:
• We will identify your existing cables where possible and ensure everything is labelled correctly.
• If possible we will provide a full cabling plan identifying what is plugged into each socket in the cabinet.
• Different types of cables will be colour coded i.e. Data, Voice, CCTV etc.
• We ensure the cabinet is tidy and is left in a way that it is easy to add additional cables in the future.
• We look at ventilation and cooling to ensure your equipment doesn't overheat.