CCTV can be a minefield. If you are unlucky you can end up being misadvised or simply being sold a substandard system.
The first thing to remember when choosing a system is, What do you want to achieve by having a CCTV system?
This is one of the first questions we will ask you, our initial step is to identify your requirements before recommending a solution.
We promise to offer free impartial advice, or identify your needs and provide a cost effective, reliable solution.
We can offer both Analogue and IP CCTV systems. Both of which you are able to view remotely.
We offer ongoing maintenance and support for your system, once we have installed the system, should you have any problems we are here to help.
We will make sure you know how to use the system once we have completed the installation.
If you would like to know more contact us for a chat on 0161 740 7400.
We have provided CCTV systems for a number of purposes:
- As part of a larger security system
- For evidentiary purposes
- For domestic crime prevention - providing a visible deterrent
- For commercial and non-profit locations - providing a visible deterrent
- For use with at-risk individuals - e.g. schools, homes
- For staff training and feedback